Ingles 7mo Daily Actions Act 2


Daily actions
Mary and Tom are very busy children. They do lots of things. To know what they do everyday, you have to complete the phrases with a verb.

1-They ____________computer games
2-They____________lunch at school
3-They____________homework
4-They____________to music
5-They____________English at school
6-They____________to the club in the afternoon
7-They____________a book before going to bed
8-They____________their bikes
8-They____________ TV
9-They____________ the dishes
10-They___________their bedroom

Now circle the correct option
1-You go /do gym
2-You do /wash/read homework
3-You drink/eat water
4-You drink /clean chocolate milk
5-You sing/listen to a song
6-You play/go to the park
7-You write /read a newspaper
8-You run/ do a race
8-You close/ clean a door
9-You drive/ ride a bus
10-You have /eat breakfast

Ok!! Can you complete the sentences now?
1-  I _______________ at seven o clock every day
2-  I _______________ tea at five o clock
3-  I _______________my hands if they are dirty
4-  I _______________ to school by bus
5-  I _______________mathematics
6-  I _______________ the guitar
7-  I _______________ in a bed
8-  I _______________ on a chair at school
8-  I________________a book at page 45
9-  I _______________ the blackboard

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄