Ingles 7mo Routine Act 1



have      usually     afternoon   tea       listen     daughter    has   is    they   don`t    am      sit   happy
 
This is David’s mother’s routine. Complete the gaps with a Word from the box





My name is Anna. I __________42 years old. I ___________ got two sons, David and Juan.  I haven’t got a____________. I am a teacher. My school _________near my house so I always go 
walking.  In my class there are 25 students and ____________ are all very nice. When I get home in the _____________, I have a cup of ____________ and then I ___________ on the sofa and ___________to some music. After that I check my emails. I _________ watch T.V. because I am very tired. At weekends I ____________ go to the park with my children and we have a picnic. My husband ___________ got a bike so he sometimes goes riding. I am very ___________ with my life!


 Complete the text with words from the box.
  usually   rains    my   face    wakes     by    tell      his     does      because    leave     breakfast 
This is _________ brother Juan .Everyday he ___________ up early ____________ he has to go to
 school. He washes his ___________ and then he gets dressed. He runs to the kitchen and he has
a big ____________. He ___________drinks chocolate milk. Then mother tells him
 to _________ because he is very lazy and wants to watch TV. He often  goes to school __________
 bus, but if it__________, father takes him in __________ car .In the afternoon he plays
video games and he never ___________ his homework .His teachers always __________ him 
that he needs to study more.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄