Inglés 7mo Actions Act 3


    Actions
A)   Read about Meg´s daily routine and complete the paragraph with the corresponding action
Hi! I am Meg .  I __________ in Cordoba. I ____________got a small family. Every day I __________ up very early, at 6:30 am. I generally _________breakfast at home but sometimes I _________a glass of chocolate milk at school.  I ___________ dressed quickly and I  _________ to school by bus . On the bus . I often _________some biscuits and if the bus takes a lot of time ,I _________ a magazine.  When I get to school, I ________  English and Spanish. I also ___________gym and _________ chess.  At break I   _____________computer games and I ___________with my friends. When I get home at 4:30 pm, I _________ T.V.  My brothers usually__________ to music and ____________their bicycles- I sometimes __________ my homework  before I __________ a shower. I ___________ to bed at 11:00 pm.   

B)    Choose the correct action about Meg´s family
1-I  play / go / drive  my car to school
2-Mother  cooks / cleans / sings  the floor
3-The dog  runs / does / has in the park
4-The woman  has / eats / does / the housework
5-The  policeman eats/ drinks/ has  lunch at the police station
6-The  girl writes / goes / plays / a letter
7-The nurse sits / works / makes in a hospital
8-I   do / have / read  my  homework in the afternoon
9-Teachers write  / read / correct on the board
10- My sister sings / sticks / dances  songs


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄