Inglés Song We are the Champions (Act 11)



SONG  We Are the Champions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXw8CRapg7k

Complete the missing spaces with words from the box
     mistakes   after    face    crime

I've paid my dues
Time  ___________  time
I've done my sentence
 But committed no _________
And bad  __________
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my _________
But I've come through
 world  friends   losers   champions     
We are the ________, my __________
And we'll keep on fighting 'till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for ________
'Cause we are the champions of the __________
I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it 
   human    thank     lose   bed 
I _________ you all
But it's been no ________ of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole __________ race
And I ain't gonna _________
We are the champions, my friends ……( Chorus )


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄