Inglés Song: Stuck with you (Act 25)

 Hi everyone!!!

Let´s start this second half of the year with a song I am sure you all like!

Enjoy it! 😊

Angeles


Song: Stuck with You   By Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber

 

Complete the spaces with a word from the box

 

  sound   stay   baby   singing  hands   why


I'm not one to stick around
One strike and you're out,____

Don't care if I ______ crazy
But you never let me down, no, no
That's _____ when the sun's up, I'm staying
Still laying in your bed, ______
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Got all this time on my ______
Might as well cancel our plans, yeah
I could _____ here for a lifetime


Put the sentences in order
 ___ So, go ahead and drive me insane
 ___ Baby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't change
 ___And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do
 ___ So, lock the door and throw out the key

 ___I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
 ___ can’t fight this no more, it's just you and me

Being stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby


Complete the spaces with a word from the box

 

  time  change  make   know  throw   plans   streets

 

There's nowhere we need to be, no, no, no
I'ma get to ____ you better
Kinda hope we're here forever
There's nobody on these ____
If you told me that the world's ending
Ain't no other way that I can spend it

Oh, oh, oh, oh (Ooh)
Got all this ____ in my hands
Might as well cancel our ____ (Yeah, yeah)
I could stay here forever

So, lock the door and throw out the key…


Baby, come take all my time
Go on, _____ me lose my mind
We got all that we need here tonight

I lock the door  and _____ out the key
Can't fight this no more , it's just you and me
And there's nothing I, nothing I'd rather do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
So, go ahead and drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't _____
All this loving you, hating you, wanting you
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you...

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄