Inglés Frequency Adverbs. (Act 9)



Today I want you to REVISE FREQUENCY ADVERBS. 

    ALWAYS   100%     
    USUALLY     80%     
     OFTEN     60%     
   SOMETIMES   40 %    
    SELDOM    20 %         
    NEVER      0%

Now, write 1 sentence with each frequency adverb about YOU.
                             For example: I never drive a car.
                  1-  I always …
                  2-  I usually…
                  3-  I often…
                  4- I sometimes…
                 5-  I seldom….
                 6-  I never…

Now, put these sentences in order      Example: never/ she/ meat / cooks
                                                                               She never cooks meat.
   1- plays / on / tennis / He /  Sundays / sometimes
   2- It  /  England  / rains   / in  / usually
   3- often   / make   / bed  / in  / the  / I /  morning  / the
   4- My   /  seldom    / plays  / video   / friend  / games
   5-usually /  your  /  bike  /  in   / ride / the  /  park/ You


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄