INGLÉS - Correct the mistakes Act 4


                                              CORRECT THE MISTAKES

There is a mistake in all of these sentences. Can you find them?

Write the correct sentence under the wrong one, please      

   LOOK!    For example      1- I playing tennis now    X  
                                                I AM playing tennis now   (correct)  

  2.     She is sing now   X       
  ____________________________________ 

  3.     They has got a TV in the bedroom  X
  ____________________________________ 

 4.      I  can do ride a bike  X
_____________________________________

5.      I  is a teacher  X  
  ____________________________________

6.     I can read with a pencil   X
 ____________________________________

7.     The boys eat breakfast at school   X 
______________________________________

8.     I has got a sister   X 
______________________________________

9.     She got a cat    X 
  _____________________________________

10.No, I am   X
_______________________________________

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡HOLA CHIQUIS!

► Educación Digital - Respuesta desafío El auto de Aurelia ◄